Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shooting Models

There are a lot of things I would like to improve on in photography. The main two are post processing and shooting models. while I know the first one can be accomplished with study, the second one only improves from experience. I have much more experience shooting landscapes and wildlife than I do people. Here are some of the landscapes I have shot in the past. Unfortunately I had to pull these off of Facebook due to deleting or losing old memory cards, so the resolution and sharpness has been dulled quite a bit.
Lake Murray, SC

Gervais Street Bridge over the Broad River, Columbia, SC

City Scape of Columbia, SC

Dandelion on a beautiful day, Gilbert, SC 
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love finding new and creative ways to capture landscapes. But getting more experience with models is just another way to build versatility. Sometimes the best model shots can happen when people aren't "modeling" at all, just just are shot candid.
Friends visiting Lake Murray, SC

1/250sec - f/5 - ISO125

1/250sec - f/5.6 - ISO125
I can't wait until I have more experience shooting models, because more experience means more creativity. If you enjoyed reading and looking at my photographs today, make sure to LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK and add some of your own shots of models (remember, models can include self portraits and pets too!). Until next time......

- Jarvis Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment